Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Baby Landon

 

Then on to Memphis to meet baby Landon. My best friend, Joelle had her first child about six weeks ago. He is just precious. I was sooooooo thrilled to finally meet him and see Joelle and Scott again and their new home. And I was in heaven holding a tiny one again. On the way to Memphis Andrew asked me what we were going to do when we got there. To which I replied, "hold Aunt Joelle's baby." and he said, "what else" and i said, "Hold Aunt Joelle's baby." I was sure hoping that she was not one of those moms who don't hold their sleeping babies. AFter all there is no greater joy that holding a sleeping, cuddling newborn. And she wasn't so I got to hold him A LOT!!! woohoo for me! Joelle looked great and sounded great and it was so nice talking with her about those things that only new mothers talk about! Good to see you, girl. Love ya! Posted by Picasa

No comments: