Tuesday, October 17, 2006

He did it!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 

I am sooooooo proud of Noah for sticking with it. He has been trying to get Sassy to come to him, etc. and today he worked, ever so patiently, trying to get her used to the idea of a halter. He rubbed it on her neck and then let her feel it with her nose. I was soooooo impressed with my little man. He really is taking this seriously. Some of you may remember that this time last year, we were knee deep in chickens. He was fantatical about them. Well, he has moved on--I think he got burned out with his chickens--and I kind of miss the crowing but love that he is really wanting to learn as much as he can about whatever he is into at the time. As far as chickens vs. horses . . . well, chickens are definitely cheaper!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: