Sunday, November 26, 2006

Can you help a girl out?

Well, it seems that I have a blog stalker--that would be my dear hubby. You see, he goes to my blog everyday, so I am thinking, "Wow, he is really interested in what I am saying here." when in reality he tells me, "No, I am just amazed at how no one ever comments and you continue to put stuff on there." Duh!!!!!! doesn't he know that I have MANY people who are foaming at the mouth, just waiting for my next post!!!! haha! So, anyway, can you help me out? Please from now until next Sunday, when you check my blog, please post a comment so that he will see that I really do have friends. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love checking out your site. It is a great way for me to stay up to date with you. I am really bad keeping up with the email thing. it is fun to keep up this way.
Let Jimmy know - I love it - even though I do not respond.

Dawn - your friend in Colorado

Anonymous said...

checking in ~stacy

Anonymous said...

it seems i was right. even a plea for help only resulted in two responses. waste of time in my opinion. but if it makes you happy, keep on keeping on.

Anonymous said...

I love reading about what goes on with you Abadies. The truth is, I tried to make a comment one time and I ended up with an account or something much more involved than I intended. If this works, I'll comment more often
Thank you for sharing so much with us.
Robyn