Thursday, November 02, 2006

Good smell . . . .

UMMMMMMM it smells so good in my house. A sliced lemon, a piece of a sliced apple, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon powder, a few cloves and some water boiling in a pot on the stove. YUMMY! Instant harvest smell. One problem: I am the only one in my house who likes the smell. Oh well, my opinion is the only one that counts! Oh, and don't let it burn--that doesn't smell too good--so keep the water in it. After letting all the water boil out TWO times and scraping my nice new, very expensive pot, I opted for a $2.00 pot from Dollar General. It is officially my "harvest" pot.

My hands are freezing--it's that time again--when I wear more clothes inside than I do outside. Here's to an old house made of cinderblock and not much insulation. BRRRRR! Hence four children! just kidding!

Happy day to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I think it smells like @#**#. I would rather smell lilacs in bloom if I had my choice.