Tuesday, November 14, 2006

why oh why can't i post a pic--arrrrggghhhh!

Computer really *!*(** me off sometimes. Probably because I don't know what I am doing most of the time. I am trying to post pics from this weekend and my Picasa program won't work with the new version of blogspot. any help with any of you bloggers out there would be most appreciated.

I worked in Clinton today and it stormed. Jimmy picked up Luke for me and when I got home, he was making gumbo in his black pot outside. Gotta love a man who picks your kids up AND cooks! I think I'll keep him! got my shower curtain monogrammed today with a 12 inch "A" --looks cool! and bought a new very bling, bling purse. Makes me happy. will try to post pics if I ever figure it out!!!!!!

Ok, pics won't upload AGAIN!!!! how could it work one day and not the next--*@!*@!**

No comments: