Saturday, April 28, 2007

Update on Andrew's baseball team and nice people

Andrew's team played Thursday night and WON again! and I didn't hear too much negativity coming from the coaches. It was a good game. Andrew threw a player out at second and also threw a player out at home--really hard to learn to do when you are playing catcher! so proud of him. remember he didn't want to play catcher but now loves it and he is good at it! After the game, the coach had his team talk way out in the outfield--where no parents could get to nor hear what he was saying--smart guy!!!!! But Andrew said he didn't say anything negative. Maybe he really did hear what Jimmy and I were saying.

On to nice people . . . I received an email yesterday from a woman named Melinda who had bought a scrapbook related item from me via ebay last June. She contacted me to say that there was a birth announcement, picture and various other momentos in the back of it that she had just found that must be mine and she wanted to return them to me. It is things from Asa's birth. I am thrilled to get these things back. Of course, I never knew they were missing but eventually I would have, right? Anyway, BIG thanks to Melinda!!!!!!!!!! There are still nice people out there and I have just "met" one of them.

No comments: