Thursday, June 14, 2007

Layouts I did yesterday

SOLO is the title of this layout because this was the first day that he rode a bike without training wheels.
 



This layout is of a picture taken of me and my boys on Mother's Day. The wording is a song entitled "Tending Sheep" and the words are these:
I have a little flock of sheep, and they are mind to tend and keep. and I must guard them every day for little lambs, when left alone, will lose their way. So many voices say to me, a sheep fold is no place to be. Your time in there is dull and slow, and lambs leave very little roorm for you to grow. (Chorus: So if I ever start to stray, deceived by thought of green pastures, remind me, Lord, that keeping sheep will lead to happier ever-afters.) Oh, surety there will come a day when all the lambs have left my side, and I am free to roam about and go exploring other meadows, green and wide. Yet something whispers in my heart that when my sheep have left this pen I'll long to stroke their little heads to draw them close to me and have them young again. So while they still are in my care I pray that I will clearly see these little lambs wtihin my fold are tender gifts the Master Shepherd has given me.
 

That just says it all, doesn't it?



 

Lastly this layout is of a pic of Luke that I captured one day when he was waiting ever so patiently (NOT!) at one of the many baseball practices that has has sat through this season. He was drawing with his tongue sticking out like he always does when he is concentrating. In fact, all of my boys did this in their preschool years. The title of this layout is "little ARTIST." Love him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: