Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Between a Rock and a Hard Place"

For reasons I can't think of right now, I decided to add some elements to my blog, one of them being "books I have read lately." I have enjoyed each of the three books that I have read in the last week or so however I can't stop thinking about "Between a Rock and a Hard Place." You may not recognize the book title but I am sure you will remember the story of the young man who cut off his arm to survive in the Utah mountains. It is a super incredible story of the human spirit AND the human body! It is not a read for the weak-stomached person but I if you are feeling a bit gloomy about whatever situation your life is in right now, then I will glady let you borrow this one. It will definitely put it all into perspective for you.


other notes:

so enjoying Josie. I just love her. maybe she is satisfying the maternal need that I have that every once in a while surfaces--you know the one that wants to hold something soft and small and sweet that doesn't talk back!

Baseball, Baseball and more Baseball--gotta love it! because my boys do. Thank you, Lord for instilling the love of the game in me too.

cleaned my house a bit today however that was this morning and you now can't tell it.

busy day tomorrow: church, errands, movie and celebrating Claire's 21st bday with her.

Night!

No comments: