Monday, September 17, 2007

The Encyclopedia of Me

I saw this on another blog--I really don't come up with anything by myself, you know--so I decided to do this. I'll post a letter and 5 things everyday. Then you'll know me a little better. Feel free to start this for yourself. It's a great way for your kids to get to know you. Would make a GREAT scrapbook. Here goes.

A

1)Amy--my name chosen by my parents. good 70's name. don't really have an opinion on it. it's just my name. Any other name would not be right for me.

2)afraid--of many things; losing my children, my spouse, drowning, burning, losing my parents.

(okay, did I say five things--I am stumped already!)

3)achieve--there are sooo many things that I want to do; many goals that I want to reach. I am an achiever, maybe even on some level, an overachiever.

4)amazed--at sooo many things; the sun rising everyday; my children growing and blossoming into people; friends; how airplanes fly--this one has always puzzled me; how much money it takes to "live" these days.

5)anxious--I used to think this was a positive word but now it is more of a negative word to me because of the word "anxiety." I try to convince myself that I don't have much anxiety however I do. I stress & worry more than I care to admit. Worry about things I can and cannot control. I need to pray about this more because I know that God is in control of all.

So "A" is the letter. What are your 5? Email me or post a reply here.

amy

No comments: