Wednesday, September 26, 2007

G

1)Graceful--something I hope that I am but know that I fall short--literally-sometimes! Part of me wants to be a graceful, Southern Belle and the other part wants to be a foul-mouthed rebel (good thing my mama doesn't read this).

2)Godly--something I want to be more like--ok, scratch the previous "foul-mouthed rebel" part.

3)Groovy--don't you like that word. it's so cool. can be used in a positive or negative sense.

4)Grow--never fully understood this word til I became a mother and watch my children grow--way too fast! but what an amazing thing to witness. I look forward to watching them grow into kind-hearted, but strong, gentlemen.

5)Grateful--for EVERYTHING that is good in my life--my family, my husband and kids, our home, our health, friends, our freedom, food, clean water, A/C, a car to drive, a haircut that I like, Josie . . . the lists goes on. Being grateful is a wonderful feeling.

No comments: