Monday, April 14, 2008

castration at its finest!


warning!!!! this post may be more than you want to see. ok, you have been warned.

yesterday was castration day at our house. the four bull calves that andrew and noah are raising were made into steers, wild west style. my daddy used to do this however he used a squeeze shoot to hold the calves still. we just used a rope, a horse and three strong little boys. it was a sight to see. Jimmy roped them and Noah and his horse pulled them down; andrew sat on their heads, asa held their back legs. I tried to help however didn't do a very good job and have a pool of blood under my thumb nail to prove it. enjoy the pics!








the funniest part was Jimmy telling the boys. . . "if you ever come home with an earring, this is what I'll do to you to make you a girl so you can wear it." i told my daddy and he said that JImmy should be ashamed of himself for scaring the boys like that. I assure you he is NOT!





now i am akin to thepioneerwoman.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

targeting historical cruz positive dosage considerably carried incomplete frameworkto dreams finlandtitle
lolikneri havaqatsu