Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day

The boys and I took Jimmy to a MS Braves game in Jackson for Father's Day. Jimmy was very surprised and we all had a great time. It was a first for all of us, to go to a minor/major league game.








It melts me heart to watch him with our boys. He really is a SUPER dad! As I watched him throwing to ball on the field with the boys, I realized just how lucky they are . . . to have a father who loves them, plays with them, teaches them by example on how to live life, a father who loves God and is showing them by example how to live for Him. And I realized how lucky I am that the father of MY children is all of that.

Happy Father's Day Jimmy. We love you!

P.S. Who is that skinny man?

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Wow! SEXY JIMMY!!! ...even with the super white legs.