Friday, January 16, 2009

Around our house

Here she is. Emma was at our house again yesterday. What a joy she is. so cool that I can play with her and love her and then she goes home and I get to sleep all night. Someone said to me yesterday that I sure do keep her a lot, like that was a bad thing. I'm just helping her mom out however I am the one who gets the most benefit! Love keeping her and loving on her. One of my boys said to me, "Emma is going to start thinking you are her mama." Not hardly. She well knows who her mama is.
 






 Now, THIS is why I love him so much! what a man! She was fussy and I needed to cook supper so he offered to hold her. Now was it b/c he is that sweet or because he was hungry? hmmm? and btw, what did I do with my babies when I had to cook supper. It's like I don't know what to do with her if I am not holding her. oh well. she fits nicely in my arms. :-)

And Noah wouldn't want me to spread the word, however he held her for a while when I was cooking supper. He's pretty good at it. He's a sweet boy too.



And finally, it was report card day yesterday and I am very proud of all my boys. Three are on the A honor roll again. and the other one missed the AB honor roll by one grade. So it's pizza night at our house. and Pandemonium because three of the boys are having a friend spend the night. Yes, it is official, I have lost my mind!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: