Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look who can read

 Well, he's been reading for awhile now but this is a chapter book and he was quick to point out it is a 2nd grade book! My first grade "baby" is reading for real. So cool to see his excitement. He has not put the book down all day. This pic is of him in his bed at 9:15. He just kept saying, "just a few more pages." Boy, I am soooooo happy because for a while it was looking like he wasn't going to have a love of reading like the other three.

Now, wasn't it just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital? Time is flying by and I just want to stop it. But since I can't, I'll try to enjoy all the milestones.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should try the "Stink" books. They're super cute and as an elementary school teacher, I like them better than Junie B. Stink is the little brother of a 3rd grade girl that has a series of books, Judy Moody. Try them out, they're great! -e