Friday, April 03, 2009

7 things

I've been tagged by Anne-Marie and Joelle. So here goes.

I've been tagged! Here's what it entails:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (I don't know how to do that)
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.



1)I am extremely un-atheletic and quite spastic when it comes to sports however LOVE watching my boys at any sport.

2)I can eat my weight in chocolate on any given day.

3)I wish I had the funds to adopt a baby girl from China.

4)I LOVE shoes!!!!!!!!!! a girl can never have enough!

5)I wear "grandma drawers." (is that too much info?)

6)I wish I could play the piano so that I could sing AND play at weddings, etc.

7)I have always wanted to go on a cruise, however after watching "Titanic" and seeing what REALLY happens when a ship goes down, I can't see me ever going.

I tag:

1)Traci
2)Missy
3)Terry
4)Sharon
5)Aunt Maxine
6)Leslie
7)Benita

and just because, I am adding
8)Robyn

No comments: