Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MJ

So have you heard, Michael Jackson was "murdered?" I am so sick of hearing about MJ. Enough already, he's dead. Sure I enjoyed his music and can remember sitting outside with my friend, Deanne from middle school, listening to "Thriller". I could only do that at her house because my parents wouldn't let me listen to that kind of music. (Of course, I could listen to country music about getting drunk, sleeping around, going to prison, etc.--lol!) Anyway, but the man is dead and leave it alone. The way I see it, he was taking multiple drugs and having trouble sleeping so the doctor probably gave him what he asked for. He was a FREAK! not that freaks deserve to die, but . . . . I'm just saying. There are more important stories that should be told on the news right now. Enough!

Ok, I'm off my soap box . . . for now that is!

No comments: