Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tiger Tiger Tiger

Ok, I have kept my mouth shut long enough. This is ridiculous. I am not one to care what public people do in their private lives--never have. I don't care about John Edwards' love-child or Monica Lewinsky's fascination with cigars or David Letterman's girlfriend(s), etc. Seriously, it is none of my business. And some may say it's because they are in the public-eye that gives "us" the right to know their private lives--I disagree. And to interrupt television with a "special news report" so that Tiger can apologize--Sheesh!!!! A "special news report" would be an airplane crash or the 9-11 disaster or the gulf war or the earthquake in Haiti, etc. But to say that Tiger's apology is on the same level as one of the true national emergencies is an insult to those who have ever been touched by a disaster. If everyone would be as concerned about their own lives as much as they are about other's then we would all be better off. Seriously, leave Tiger alone to let his wife deal with him. It seems she has done a pretty good job of it when she beat him with a golf club!!!!

1 comment:

missy said...

You go girl! My heart just stopped when ABC flashed that spinning world with SPECIAL REPORT yesterday. I just knew some fool had flown a plane into another building. NOPE just a no-count cheater whining about how sorry he is. He's sorry alright, sorry that his income is down! His wife needs to work on her swing!!!