Monday, January 24, 2011

Mirror love




So I saw this mirror and the sconces/vases on each side. I LOVE the portrait placing of the mirror. Sooooooo I have a mirror above my couch; just a faux gold but nicely detailed frame. I had it hanging landscape with vinyl letters on it that read "all because two people fell in LOVE." Was getting kinda tired of the words on the mirror. Well, not the meaning of the words, but the lettering itself. lol.

So today I painted the frame a mustard color, rubbed a bit of dark stain on it then a coat of polyurethane for some shininess. Gotta love shiny! I am loving the way it looks. Just need to decide what to hang on each side, maybe something on top too. I am also loving the look of clutter walls, lots of character, nothing matchy.

Soo hang tight for a pic of the work of art.

No comments: